Reckless Driving Lawyers in Caroline County, VA
If you have received a reckless driving ticket in Caroline County, Virginia contact our law firm to see if we can get the charges reduced or dismissed. We will investigate the circumstances of your reckless driving ticket and represent you in Caroline County traffic court to ensure your legal rights are protected.
Reckless driving is a criminal charge in Caroline County, Virginia. A reckless driving ticket in Caroline County can result from speeding, racing, weaving in and out of traffic, aggressive driving. Many people don’t realize that a criminal conviction for reckless driving in Caroline County is much more than a simple traffic ticket. A conviction for reckless driving in Caroline County, Virginia can lead to loss of license, jail time, and a criminal record, thus causing clients to lose many employment opportunities.
Our law firm has represented numerous clients who have received reckless driving citations within Virginia, and we have the experience to ensure the best possible outcome. Being found guilty of reckless driving in Caroline County can have serious consequences, especially if your work requires a security clearance, or you have a commercial drivers license.
We focus on Virginia traffic law and our lawyers have the knowledge and dedication to ensure we achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. Specializing in Virginia traffic law allows us to be acutely aware of Caroline County traffic court procedures to maximize our ability to defend our clients who have received traffic violations while driving within Caroline County.
Reckless Driving (Felony or Misdemeanor) in Caroline County, VA
The number of years that the conviction stays on your DMV record is in parentheses beside each violation. Demerit points will also be assigned to your record for traffic convictions incurred in other states.
- Reckless driving – speeding in excess of 80 mph (11 years)
- Reckless driving – speeding 20 mph or more above the posted speed limit (11 years)
- Reckless driving – racing (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing or overtaking an emergency vehicle (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing a school bus (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing on the crest of a hill (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing at a railroad crossing (11 years)
- Reckless driving – passing two vehicles abreast (11 years)
- Reckless driving – driving two vehicles abreast (11 years)
- Reckless driving – driving too fast for conditions (11 years)
- Reckless driving – failing to give a proper signal (11 years)
- Reckless driving – faulty brakes/improper control (11 years)
- Reckless driving – on parking lots, etc. (11 years)
- Reckless driving – with an obstructed view (11 years)
- Reckless driving – generally (11 years)
- Speeding 20 mph or more above the posted speed limit (5 years)
Contact our Experienced Caroline County Reckless Driving Lawyer
Having the representation of an experienced Caroline County traffic lawyer will ensure your legal rights are protected in Caroline County traffic court. Our Virginia traffic lawyers can also provide legal representation if you have received a reckless driving ticket in Henrico County, Chesterfield County, Hanover County, Dinwiddie County, Richmond, Powhatan County, or Prince George County, Virginia.
Caroline County General District Court 15th Judicial District of Virginia
Caroline County Clerk
Ms Terry M. Southworth
Phone: (804) 633-5720
Fax: (804) 633-3033
Clerk’s Office Hours
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Caroline County Traffic Court Address
P. O. Box 511
111 Ennis Street
Bowling Green, VA 22427-0511